The heat of radio-frequency waves can help trigger collagen renewal and and diminish the appearance of cellulite on the buttocks
What You'll Get
- ThermaLift: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for the following treatment areas: buttocks. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Prestige Face & Body Sculpting
Professionals at Prestige Face & Body Sculpting specialize in non-invasive fat- and cellulite-reduction treatments that require little to no downtime. Here's a list of their flagship procedures:
- Ultrasonics: during the treatment, a professional uses a handheld device that emits ultrasonic waves that target fat cells, causing them to liquefy and release their contents into the bloodstream.
- Lipo Sculpt Lite: an aesthetician applies pads to chosen treatment areas; the laser causes the fat cells to perforate and empty.
- ThermaLift: the treatment uses radio-frequency waves to heat the skin, which may stimulate collagen and elastin production.