Low-frequency sound waves encourage collagen production during and after facial treatments
What You'll Get
- A licensed practitioner uses a machine that produces ultrasonic waves, which noninvasively penetrate deep into the layers of the skin to encourage collagen production.
- There’s no downtime or recovery time
- Skin-tightening treatment is often used to help:
- Tighten and tone deep-skin tissue
- Reduce dark circles under eyes
- Diminish puffy eye bags
- Lift the skin on the face, neck, and brow
- Minimize pore size
- Decrease wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduce acne
- See here for more information
- Valid treatment areas: jawline and cheekbones
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Valid only for the following treatment areas: jawline, cheekbones. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Prestige Face & Body Sculpting
Professionals at Prestige Face & Body Sculpting specialize in non-invasive fat- and cellulite-reduction treatments that require little to no downtime. Here's a list of their flagship procedures:
- Ultrasonics: during the treatment, a professional uses a handheld device that emits ultrasonic waves that target fat cells, causing them to liquefy and release their contents into the bloodstream.
- Lipo Sculpt Lite: an aesthetician applies pads to chosen treatment areas; the laser causes the fat cells to perforate and empty.
- ThermaLift: the treatment uses radio-frequency waves to heat the skin, which may stimulate collagen and elastin production.