Low-frequency sound waves encourage collagen production during and after facial treatments
About This Deal
- A licensed practitioner uses a machine that produces ultrasonic waves, which noninvasively penetrate deep into the layers of the skin to encourage collagen production.
- There’s no downtime or recovery time
- Skin-tightening treatment is often used to help:
- Tighten and tone deep-skin tissue
- Reduce dark circles under eyes
- Diminish puffy eye bags
- Lift the skin on the face, neck, and brow
- Minimize pore size
- Decrease wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduce acne
- See here for more information
- Valid treatment areas: jawline and cheekbones
- Each treatment lasts about 15 minutes. Merchant recommends three or more treatments for best results.
Need To Know
About Prestige Face & Body Sculpting
Professionals at Prestige Face & Body Sculpting specialize in non-invasive fat- and cellulite-reduction treatments that require little to no downtime. Here's a list of their flagship procedures:
- Ultrasonics: during the treatment, a professional uses a handheld device that emits ultrasonic waves that target fat cells, causing them to liquefy and release their contents into the bloodstream.
- Lipo Sculpt Lite: an aesthetician applies pads to chosen treatment areas; the laser causes the fat cells to perforate and empty.
- ThermaLift: the treatment uses radio-frequency waves to heat the skin, which may stimulate collagen and elastin production.