The heat of radio-frequency waves can help trigger collagen renewal and diminish the appearance of cellulite on the arms
About This Deal
- ThermaLift: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Valid treatment areas: arms.
- Each treatment lasts about 15 minutes. Merchant recommends three or more treatments for best results.
Need To Know
About Prestige Face & Body Sculpting
Professionals at Prestige Face & Body Sculpting specialize in non-invasive fat- and cellulite-reduction treatments that require little to no downtime. Here's a list of their flagship procedures:
- Ultrasonics: during the treatment, a professional uses a handheld device that emits ultrasonic waves that target fat cells, causing them to liquefy and release their contents into the bloodstream.
- Lipo Sculpt Lite: an aesthetician applies pads to chosen treatment areas; the laser causes the fat cells to perforate and empty.
- ThermaLift: the treatment uses radio-frequency waves to heat the skin, which may stimulate collagen and elastin production.