Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 50 or 100 units of Dysport to improve wrinkles, fine lines
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- During a pre-treatment consultation, the Doctor will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 50 or 100 Units of Dysport. If the Doctor determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Prestige Laser Med Spa
When they're used by talented, highly trained aestheticians, lasers can do almost anything. They can reduce unwanted body or facial hair, make faces appear brighter and more youthful, or even reduce the look of varicose veins. At Prestige Laser Med Spa, lasers do all this and more—but they aren't the only tools the staff use to beautify. They also offer fillers, cavitation treatments, and radiofrequency therapy to cater to their clients' every aesthetic need.