Medical professional determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 60 units of Dysport or 20 units of Xeomin
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Xeomin may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Xeomin here.
- Typical treatment area for Xeomin injections: moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows
Learn More About Dysport
Get your Dysport questions answered, including what makes it different from Botox.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. New customers only. Limit 1 voucher per customer. Valid for one anatomical area only. Limit 1 per person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Prestige Med
Prestige Med, Inc. provides advanced skin care, laser, and cosmetic services. The goal of the clinic is to promote vitality, enhance natural beauty, and improve health and well-being. The attending physician, who is board-certified in aesthetic medicine, is also trained in advanced wound care, skin care products, and hyperbaric treatments. The practice prides themselves in providing a friendly and welcoming atmosphere to all customers. Prestige Med, Inc also offers IPL laser treatments, laser hair removal, vein therapy, age spot laser treatment, C02 laser treatment, and other modern aesthetic procedures.