Needles or an adjustment is applied to treatment areas to relieve stress and benefit the energy within the body
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- The chiropractors: Dr. David Sefried, Dr. Heather Sefried, and Dr. Ed Hagerich graduated from Sherman College of Chiropractic in Spartanburg, S.C. in 1999
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- If you decide to purchase additional treatment, you have the legal right to change your mind within three days and receive a refund.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Massage therapist's name and license number: Ella Kizis, LMBT 05061
- Potential benefits of acupuncture include pain relief (especially neck and back pain), migraine and headache reduction, and lower anxiety.
- Acupuncture FAQ
About Preston Chiropractic and Acupuncture
Along with its title treatments, Preston Chiropractic and Acupuncture offers medical massage, maintaining a trifecta of treatments that work in tandem to heal holistically. Each individual's treatment plan will be different, springing from a thorough consultation and set of diagnostics that help the docs zero in on issues. Those docs, by the way, are Dr. David Sefried and Dr. Heather Sefried, who draw upon formal training and personal experience to give clients the care they need.