What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for two general-admission tickets (up to $25 value)
- $34 for four general-admission tickets (up to $50 value)
- Infants up to 12 months in age receive free admission
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for redemption on day of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pretend City Children's Museum
Playing and learning go hand in hand within the imaginative municipality known as Pretend City Children's Museum. Parents bring their kids and infants into this immersive world, where they find an environment that builds skills in math, reading, and science—not to mention more nuanced areas like creativity and self confidence.
- Size: 17 interactive exhibits and additional activities, all supported by a professional and kid-friendly staff
- Target Audience: infants and children up to eight years old, plus their parents, of course
- Eye Catcher: the Beach, where an ocean mural sets the stage for learning the effects of litter and other pollutants
- Hands-On Activities: kids become chefs in the Cafe, and paint miniature masterpieces in the Art Studio
- Don't Miss: the amphitheater, found in the indoor park—that's where you'll see kids shine as performers
- Special Programs: theatrical performances, Mommy and Me classes, and screenings that focus on child development
- Leave Your Mark: visitors can apply to be a "featured family" in the Our Home exhibit's documentary film, which showcases the customs and celebrations of a local family's life