Skilled groomers provide a range of services aimed at making pups look and smell their best
What You'll Get
- Grooming services for pets over 75 lbs available for an additional fee
Customers should provide breed and pet size during the booking
- What’s included:
- Ear cleaning
- Anal gland expression
- Nail trim
- Size limits:
- Small up to 15 pounds
- Medium up to 30 pounds
- Large up to 50 pounds
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such as collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When in doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Grooming services for pets over 75 lbs available for an additional fee. Please make breed and pet size known during booking. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pretty Pets
Since 1990, the team at Pretty Pets has been keeping four-legged friends looking sharp with a full menu of grooming services. Dogs, cats, and birds can visit one of the certified master groomers for a custom pampering package, choosing from a variety of à la carte services. There's also an onsite doggy daycare where pups can play and socialize while their owners are away.