Choose from Four Options
- $25 for $45 worth of southern dinner cuisine and drinks for two or more
- $45 for $90 worth of southern dinner cuisine and drinks for four or more
- $17 for $30 worth of southern brunch cuisine for two or more
- $30 for $60 worth of southern brunch cuisine for four or more
- See the dinner and brunch menus.
Last seating is 1 hour before close except Fridays and Saturdays when guests must be seated by 6:45 p.m. See hours of operation here.
Pretty Toni's Cafe
Pretty Toni's Cafe specializes in non-traditional versions of soul cooking by eliminating pork products and large quantities of fat and sugar, all while maintaining a high comfort level. These range from the unadorned—catfish po' boys, cajun popcorn shrimp—to the inventive, including the red-velvet belgian waffle drizzled with cream-cheese icing and topped with deep-fried chicken, which earned positive reviews from the New York Times. And rather than begging the nearest hen for eggs, diners can stop in for Sunday soul brunch, where omelets abound, mimosas flow generously, and diners pile plates with salmon cakes and french toast croissants.