What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $50 for a bottomless burger brunch for two ($80 value)
- $90 for a bottomless burger brunch for four ($160 value)
Bottomless burger bunches run every Saturday from 12–3 p.m. Brunch includes choice of burger and bottomless mimosas, screwdrivers, bloody marys, and domestic draft beer.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Saturday brunch served from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. Valid for dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Not valid on federal holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About PRIME de Leon Steakhouse
PRIME de Leon Steakhouse has staked its reputation on, well, steak. From its downtown Fort Myers location, the upscale steakhouse has become a local favorite thanks to the high quality of its ingredients, including USDA prime beef and ultra-fresh seafood. The à la carte menu features an array of artfully assembled dishes, and it changes drastically with the passing seasons. Here are some favorites you might find when stopping by:
- Starter: poutine brimming with house-cut frites, white cheddar sauce, and chive gravy
- Entree (land): 20-ounce prime rib served alongside a baked potato
- Entree (sea): North Atlantic salmon with whipped horseradish potatoes and a beet beurre rouge
- Sides: The truffle mac and cheese is popular, and the applewood-smoked slab of bacon is mouthwateringly self-explanatory.