Choose from Five Options
- $99 for a spring break baseball camp, 10 a.m.– 12 p.m., March 30–April 2 ($250 value)
- $99 for a spring break baseball camp, 1:30 p.m.–3:30 p.m., April 6–10 ($250 value)
- $149 for a weekend pitchers and catchers instructional clinic, 5 p.m.–8 p.m., April 25 and 26 ($350 value)
- $99 for a summer mini baseball camp, 6 p.m.–9 p.m., July 13–17 ($225 value)
- $99 for a summer mini baseball camp, 6 p.m.–9 p.m., August 10–14 ($225 value)
See more information about the camps here.
PRIME Sports Systems
Fred Beyer & Tommy Barbella started PS2 Baseball, now known as PRIME Sports Systems, to give young athletes the opportunity to grow into elite baseball and softball players. "The objective was to create a one stop shop with programs for athletes specializing in baseball and softball training, strength and conditioning, speed and agility, premier baseball showcases, video showcasing and other specific needs," said the founding partners.
With their over 40 years of collective experience playing and instructing, the elite coaches at PRIME Sports Systems seek to mold youth baseball and softball players into finely-tuned diamond phenoms. Their instruction covers every aspect of the game—from hitting to fielding to the best marinades to use on a new catcher's mitt. In addition to baseball-specific skills, clinics and lessons for all ages focus on improving strength, conditioning, and agility. The PS2 Hit Lab and PS2 Pitch Lab gives a complete analysis of a player's swing and pitching motion, while the Cognitive Training Lab puts more emphasis on the mental approach to sports and analyzes what the mind is processing.