Choose from Six Options
- $12 for $20 worth of lunch for two
- $22 for $40 worth of lunch for four
- $17 for $30 worth of dinner for two
- $13 for $20 worth of carryout for two
- $25 for $40 worth of carryout for four
- See the full menu
Primo is where chefs toss shrimp and linguine in red garlic sauce. It's where dolma sit next to fresh artichoke hearts and savory feta. It's a place for mussels to circle calamari and roasted red peppers, for prime rib to luxuriate in herbs, and for melted mozzarella to blanket chicken parmigiana. Most important, Primo is a place for families and friends to enjoy each other's company. With its golden-sand color palette, arches, and romantic lighting, it echoes the menu's Mediterranean tint. And because Primo serves beer and wine, guests can customize their beverage pairings with their meals.