What You'll Get
- The chiropractor & acupuncturist: Dr. Soo Jin Kim graduated from Palmer Chiropractic College, IA, and South Baylo University, CA. He has been practicing since 2010. His specialty is the treatment of headache, neck, shoulder, lower back, knee and all other neuromusculoskeletal pain.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Potential benefits of acupuncture include pain relief (especially neck and back pain), migraine and headache reduction, and lower anxiety.
- Acupuncture FAQ
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Primo Chiropractic & Acupuncture
Welcome to Primo Chiropractic & Acupuncture! As your chiropractor & acupuncturist dedicated to you and your family health, we invite you to join the millions of people who have not only found relief from lower back pain, sciatica pain, neck pain and migraines, but also a pathway to wellness with natural, drug-free approach to healthcare. Whether you have seen a chiropractor & acupuncturist in the past or are seeking a local doctor near you for the first time, expect your visit to Primo Chiropractic & Acupuncture to be different from any healthcare experience you've had before. Perhaps even life-changing. So whatever “symptoms” you or your family may be experiencing, visit our Anaheim office today to learn more about how you could improve your overall health and well-being. We look forward to seeing you soon!