Choose from Three Options
- $22 for a pizza experience for two (up to a $40.80 value)
- $42 for a pizza experience for four (up to a $81.60 value)
- $18 for $30 worth of carry-out
Each pizza experience includes, per pair:
- One appetizer
- One salad
- One specialty pizza or one large pizza with up to two toppings
- One pitcher of soda or one two-liter of soda
- Click here to see the menu
Primo Pizza & Grill
At Primo Pizza & Grill, chefs whirl handmade dough and whole, peeled tomatoes into a variety of thin-crust pizzas. While the menu includes classic standbys such as the hawaiian pizza, customers can also create their own perfect pies from toppings such as garlic, mushrooms, pepperoni, and sausage. What really shines through, however, is the restaurant’s large selection of specialty pies: buffalo-chicken pizza is topped with chicken and zesty buffalo sauce; Nutella pizza with brown and powdered sugar; and the American-style pizza gets topped with steak, peppers, onions, american cheese, and a pervasive dislike of the metric system.
While pizza dominates the menu, diners can also explore traditional Italian entrees, including dinner specialties such as chicken scampi, veal milanese, and spaghetti with clam sauce.