What You'll Get
- Wine Tasting for Two People, Includes Two Take-Home Wine Glasses and One Bottle of Balsamic Vinegar
- Wine Tasting for Four People, Includes Four Take-Home Wine Glasses and Two Bottles of Balsamic Vinegar
Groupon purchasers will also have the opportunity to become wine club members, receiving discounts on wine and all other purchases: 10% off for Athena members, 15% off for Zeus, or 20% off for Baccus. (Membership itself not discounted, and not included in the Groupon.)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. BYOB prohibited. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on the third Sunday of each month. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Principe di Tricase Winery
Principe di Tricase Winery translates to "Prince of Tricase"; descendant of a noble family with origins from the southern town of Tricase; so it's only appropriate that their wines are fit for royalty. They are committed to making natural wines, enjoy the real taste of the wine with its authentic evolutions. Join them to have a fantastic wine experience, a journey into Italian hospitality, culture and flavor. Read on to learn about a few of the grand numbers this winemaker boasts:
- 4 grape varieties—Aglianico, Nebbiolo, Aleatico, and Petite Sirah as estate grapes—are planted across the winery's 4-acre vineyard overlooking Ramona's Highland Valley. While not grown on the estate, Principe di Tricase makes wine from a wide range of other local grapes, including Moscato, Cabernet Franc and Syrah and many more.
- 3 wine-club options with the discount on wine and every other product; Athena members receive 1 bottle each month with a 10% discount, whereas Zeus members get 2 bottles with a 15% discount, and the Baccus members receive 3 bottles with a 20% discount.
- 2014—the year their sulfite-free wine, the 2012 Aglianico, took home 4 of the 18 medals they won until today.