Guests tour the 4-acre vineyard that overlooks Ramona’s Highland Valley and sip award-winning wines crafted from four grape varieties
About This Deal
- Wine Tasting for Two People, Includes Two Take-Home Wine Glasses and One Bottle of Balsamic Vinegar
- Wine Tasting for Four People, Includes Four Take-Home Wine Glasses and Two Bottles of Balsamic Vinegar
Groupon purchasers will also have the opportunity to become wine club members, receiving discounts on wine and all other purchases (Membership itself not discounted, and not included in the Groupon).
Food is not included but Italian specialities may be purchased on site.
About Principe di Tricase Winery
Principe di Tricase Winery translates to "Prince of Tricase"; descendant of a noble family with origins from the southern town of Tricase; so it's only appropriate that their wines are fit for royalty. They are committed to making natural wines, enjoy the real taste of the wine with its authentic evolutions. Join them to have a fantastic wine experience, a journey into Italian hospitality, culture and flavor. Read on to learn about a few of the grand numbers this winemaker boasts:
- 4 grape varieties—Aglianico, Nebbiolo, Aleatico, and Petite Sirah as estate grapes—are planted across the winery's 4-acre vineyard overlooking Ramona's Highland Valley. While not grown on the estate, Principe di Tricase makes wine from a wide range of other local grapes, including Moscato, Cabernet Franc and Syrah and many more.
- 3 wine-club options with the discount on wine and every other product; Athena members receive 1 bottle each month with a 10% discount, whereas Zeus members get 2 bottles with a 15% discount, and the Baccus members receive 3 bottles with a 20% discount.
- 2014—the year their sulfite-free wine, the 2012 Aglianico, took home 4 of the 18 medals they won until today.