What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Custom Mother’s Day Photo Teddy Bear with Heart-Shaped Photo Key Ring
- Fuzzy teddy bear with your photo printed on its T-shirt
- Soft and cuddly to the touch
- Sweet heart-shaped key ring holds a photo
- T-shirt made from 100% cotton
- Great for Christmas, birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, weddings, and other events
- Makes a fun gift for kids, mothers, fathers, or grandparents
- Can upload photos from your computer, Facebook, Instagram, or Printerpix’s stock library
- High definition photo print
- Seated teddy is 8” (18 cm); image size on T-shirt is 2”x2” square (45mm x 45 mm)
- Made in the USA
- Free shipping
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 14, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Printerpix's easy-to-use online software lets photo lovers create custom books, cards, calendars, and canvases by emblazoning quality, professionally printed surfaces with personalized images.
Customers can fill the pages of a photo book in as little as five minutes using provided templates, themes, backgrounds, clip art, and style guides without ever leaving the comforts of their office exercise-ball chair. Calendars give organization a personal touch by highlighting important dates with custom images and adorning each month with a favorite photo. And the 12 color presses and fade-resistant ink of canvas printing treats personal images to museum-inspired recreation better than getting a marble bust made over the phone.
As customers traverse the website to craft their individualized piece, an accommodating staff stands by to resolve questions and concerns through email or by phone.