Custom photo canvases individually hand stretched for perfect fit; fade-resistant ink and wooden frame stapled with high-pressure pins
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. Need help redeeming? Click here.
A nice photo can capture the essence of a family or just serve as a reminder of what they all looked like before they had to sell their faces to the mask store. Save face with this voucher.
Choose from Three Options
- $25.99 for one 16”x20” custom photo canvas ($88.95 value)
- $39.99 for one 20”x24” custom photo canvas ($109.95 value)
- $49.99 for one 20”x30” custom photo canvas ($129.95 value)
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
- Customize canvases with your photos, or choose from an expansive gallery of stock images for an additional fee
- Individually hand stretched for a professional fit
- Fade-resistant ink
- Printed with high-quality, 12-color system for vivid images
- 3/4” wooden frame stapled with high-pressure pins
- Free upgrade to the 1 1/2” frames (available only on 16”x20”, 20”x30”, and 20”x24” canvases)
- 380 gsm cotton canvas material
Aside from tattooing them onto the surface of a full moon, transferring photos to a high-end canvas is the best way to preserve visual memories. These canvases are individually hand stretched to ensure a perfect fit and come printed with fade-resistant ink that’s sure to stand the test of time. In addition, the U.S.-manufactured canvases are attached to a sturdy 3/4” pine wood frame with high-pressure pins and gallery wrapped to further fortify it against art critics and their steely, judgmental gazes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Free shipping & handling to any street address in the contiguous US. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.