After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Choose from Three Options
- $5 for one Santa letter ($19.99 value)
- $6.99 for one Santa letter, Nice List certificate, and photo card ($29.99 value)
$9.99 for two Santa letters, Nice List certificates, and photo cards ($59.98 value)
- Surprise child shortly before Christmas with personalized letter from St. Nick
- Options for certificate and pictures
- Choose from multiple Christmas-themed templates
- Personalize with child’s name, gender, their biggest achievement, and more to make the letter more convincing
- Delivered in Christmas envelope with your child’s name on it
- Uses paper certified by Forest Stewardship Council
- Upload any JPEG or PNG image you want from any device, smartphone, tablet, PC/Mac, Facebook, Instagram, or from your photo libraries through the website or app (Photobooks and collage canvases have to be created on a PC/Mac), you can even use images from our extensive library of images (extra fee).
- For multiple purchases, you can use different images for each product, they do not all have to be the same.
- You can save your progress and come back later to complete the project however please ensure when placing orders, that the correct quantity of items are in the basket as the voucher code can only be used once.
- The size and option you purchase from Groupon will be valid for that specific size when redeeming on the Printerpix website, you will not be able to purchase different sizes with the voucher you have bought.
- Should you have multiple vouchers, you will be required to place individual orders for each of these.
- The product(s) can be sent to one address of your choosing, whether it’s to yourself or to a recipient as a gift.
Printerpix's easy-to-use online software lets photo lovers create custom books, cards, calendars, and canvases by emblazoning quality, professionally printed surfaces with personalized images.
Customers can fill the pages of a photo book in as little as five minutes using provided templates, themes, backgrounds, clip art, and style guides without ever leaving the comforts of their office exercise-ball chair. Calendars give organization a personal touch by highlighting important dates with custom images and adorning each month with a favorite photo. And the 12 color presses and fade-resistant ink of canvas printing treats personal images to museum-inspired recreation better than getting a marble bust made over the phone.
As customers traverse the website to craft their individualized piece, an accommodating staff stands by to resolve questions and concerns through email or by phone.