A nice photo can capture the essence of a family or just serve as a reminder of what they all looked like before they had to sell their faces to the mask store. Save face with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $25.99 for one 20"X16" custom photo canvas (an $88.95 value)
- $39.99 for one 24"X20" custom photo canvas (a $109.95 value)
- $49.99 for one 30"X20" custom photo canvas (a $129.95 value)
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Aside from tattooing them onto the surface of a full moon, transferring photos to a high-end canvas is the best way to preserve visual memories. These canvases are individually hand stretched to ensure a perfect fit and come printed with fade-resistant ink that's sure to stand the test of time. In addition, the canvases are attached to a sturdy wooden frame with high-pressure pins that further fortify it against art critics and their steely, judgmental gazes.
- Customize canvases with your own photos
- Individually hand stretched for perfect, professional fit
- Fade-resistant ink lasts for years
- Tension wedges supplied
- 3/4” wooden frame stapled with high-pressure pins
- Free upgrade to 1 1/2" frame
- 380gsm cotton canvas material
- Upload own photo or choose from stock image library
- Choose from landscape, portrait, square, panoramic, and montage layouts
- Ready to hang
58% of 15,322 customers recommend
“Beautiful photo book :)”
“I loved how it turn out all The options they give you is wonderful the only problem I had with it is that the quality of the paper but when you are done making your...”
“I loved how it turn out all The options they give you is wonderful the only problem I had with it is that the quality of the paper but when you are done making your book it dose give you the option to upgrade for better paper and I didn't go that rout so next time I will all In all great product for the groupon price :)”
“Had so much fun and can't wait to make another one :)”