What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. Need help redeeming? Click here.
Choose from Five Options
- $9.99 for one 8”x6” hardcover photo book ($35.99 value)
- $12.99 for one 8”x8” hardcover photo book ($49.99 value)
- $14.99 for one 8.5”x11” hardcover photo book ($55.99 value)
- $19.99 for one 12”x12” hardcover photo book ($65.99 value)
- $29.99 for four 8.5”x11” hardcover photo books ($223.96 value)
Custom Hardcover Photo Books from Printerpix
- Create a unique photo book for any special occasion
- Commemorate a wedding, graduation, or the birth of a child
- Choose from a variety of ready-made templates
- Upload photos from your computer, Facebook, Instagram, or other social site
- Further customize with text, clip art, templates, themes, and borders.
- 20 pages per book
- Place as many photos as you want per page.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Must use promotional value in 1 order. Most orders ship within 2.5-weeks of redemption. Extra fee for shipping. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Printerpix's easy-to-use online software lets photo lovers create custom books, cards, calendars, and canvases by emblazoning quality, professionally printed surfaces with personalized images.
Customers can fill the pages of a photo book in as little as five minutes using provided templates, themes, backgrounds, clip art, and style guides without ever leaving the comforts of their office exercise-ball chair. Calendars give organization a personal touch by highlighting important dates with custom images and adorning each month with a favorite photo. And the 12 color presses and fade-resistant ink of canvas printing treats personal images to museum-inspired recreation better than getting a marble bust made over the phone.
As customers traverse the website to craft their individualized piece, an accommodating staff stands by to resolve questions and concerns through email or by phone.