Stunning personalized coffee table books compile cherished memories in handsome hardcover binding
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One 8”x8” Personalized 40-Page Hardcover Photo Book ($38.95 Value)
- Two 8”x8” Personalized 40-Page Hardcover Photo Books ($116.97 Value)
- Five 8”x8” Personalized 40-Page Hardcover Photo Books ($194.95 Value)
- Ten 8”x8” Personalized 40-Page Hardcover Photo Books ($389.90 Value)
- Fifteen 8”x8” Personalized 40-Page Hardcover Photo Books ($584.85 Value)
- Twenty 8”x8” Personalized 40-Page Hardcover Photo Books ($779.80 Value) Check out more great offers from Printerpix.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. All sales final. Allow for up to 12 business days for delivery. Limit 1 per order. Online only. Shipping not included. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Does not ship to PO boxes. No returns unless defective. See return policy. Tax included except in FL. Must use full voucher and promotional value in 1 online visit. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Voucher is non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Printerpix's easy-to-use online software lets photo lovers create custom books, cards, calendars, and canvases by emblazoning quality, professionally printed surfaces with personalized images.
Customers can fill the pages of a photo book in as little as five minutes using provided templates, themes, backgrounds, clip art, and style guides without ever leaving the comforts of their office exercise-ball chair. Calendars give organization a personal touch by highlighting important dates with custom images and adorning each month with a favorite photo. And the 12 color presses and fade-resistant ink of canvas printing treats personal images to museum-inspired recreation better than getting a marble bust made over the phone.
As customers traverse the website to craft their individualized piece, an accommodating staff stands by to resolve questions and concerns through email or by phone.