Large enough to get cozy under during cold nights, these blankets can be personalized with a collage of photos
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Plush or Polar Fleece Blankets
- Customized with a personal picture of choice, text & design (Photo, Collage, Themed Designs & Custom Patterns, and other endless options)
- Super soft faux fur fleece material, perfect for staying warm and cozy.
- Hemstitched for a premium look and feel
- Upload photos from a phone, or social media accounts and make this blanket on the go
- You can use different images for each product, they do not all have to be the same
- Measurement – three sizes available:
- Medium: 40” x 30”
- Large: 60” x 50”
- XL: 80” x 60”
- Materials – Two options are available:
- Polar Fleece: Our polar fleece blanket is a classic choice. The smooth anti-pill fabric guarantees long-lasting quality.
- Plush Fleece: Our plush fleece blanket is thick and soft, for a warmer, cozier feel.
- Shipping is not included
- Shipping starts at $14.99 for one blanket, $18.99 for two, $22.99 for three, and $26.99 for five blankets
- Most orders ship within 10 business days from the redemption date.
- Does not ship to AK, HI, Canada, Puerto Rico, or PO Boxes.
For Printerpix Customer Service, please visit https://www.printerpix.com/ContactUs.html/.
Printerpix's easy-to-use online software lets photo lovers create custom books, cards, calendars, and canvases by emblazoning quality, professionally printed surfaces with personalized images.
Customers can fill the pages of a photo book in as little as five minutes using provided templates, themes, backgrounds, clip art, and style guides without ever leaving the comforts of their office exercise-ball chair. Calendars give the organization a personal touch by highlighting important dates with custom images and adorning each month with a favorite photo. And the 12-color presses and fade-resistant ink of canvas printing treats personal images to museum-inspired recreation better than getting a marble bust made over the phone.
As customers traverse the website to craft their individualized pieces, an accommodating staff stands by to resolve questions and concerns through email or by phone.