Receive access to complimentary tastings and private events at more than 200 wineries across California
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for a one-year wine-tasting pass for one ($120 value)
- $60 for a one-year wine-tasting pass for two ($240 value)
Each pass grants users the following:
- Complimentary or discounted tastings at more than 200 wineries
- Customized winery itineraries
- Barrel tastings and meet-the-winemaker events
- Discounts on hotels, transportation, and wine events
- Recommendations on restaurants and hotels
- Click here to learn more about the perks.
Priority Wine Pass
As founder of Priority Wine Pass, Jamie Cegelski-Gaebe has personally visited more than 600 wineries. That firsthand knowledge allows her to not only create memorable winery experiences for her customers, but also help them personalize their Wine Pass itineraries according to their unique tastes.
Jamie’s company doesn’t just shed light on can’t-miss boutique wineries and vineyards. however. It also hooks pass holders up with special deals for their visits, including two-for-one discounts, complimentary tastings, and VIP treatment. In that way, Priority Wine Pass doubles as a concierge service, ensuring its members can enjoy one awesome wine experience after the next.