Well-defined eyebrows and eyelashes, as well as radiant skin, can boost confidence and accentuate facial features
About This Deal
- Available facial masks: detoxifying, brightening, cleansing, or moisturizing
- During threading sessions, aestheticians use a length of thread to form loops around unwanted hairs and then twist to remove. This type of hair removal is more precise than waxing or sugaring, making it great for eyebrows.
- During eyebrow-tinting sessions, technicians apply dye to the eyebrows to help enhance, shape, and define them, lasting about six weeks.
- Lash lifts, also known as lash perms, utilize a keratin-based solution that lifts and curls lashes, giving them the appearance of being longer.
- During eyelash-tinting sessions, technicians apply dye to the eyelashes to help produce fuller and darker lashes, lasting about four weeks.
Need To Know
About Prism Med Spa
A pure, clear diamond crystal shines bright colors with the help of a little light. At Prism Med Spa, each client is treated as a beautiful crystal, and the highly-trained team of aestheticians, nurse practitioners, medical director, and “aging well” specialists bring the light, illuminating both the internal and external beauty of every guest that enters the salon. Voted #1 Spa on the North Shore every year since opening in 2014, for the 5th year in a row, Prism Med Spa – Celebrity Med Spa Hotspot", having prepared Siggy Flicker, Dolores Catania, Jacqueline Laurita and Kim D for Real Housewives of New Jersey – aims to enhance personal health, prevent illness, and improve the quality of life for all guests. The “Reveal Your True Colors” Program starts off with a comprehensive consultation, including a full evaluation conducting by every single one of the spa’s aestheticians, hormone, nutrition, and weight management experts. The team then develops a unique, individualized program tailored to the treatments and services best suited for each individuals’ needs. For lasting, life-long results, the spa also offers natural bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, makeovers, teeth whitening, and more.