Family of cleaners renews carpets with nontoxic, hypoallergenic cleaning agents that dry within two hours
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Service radius: within 25 miles of zip code 80234
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Additional fees for pet sanitizer, soil retardant, and red out
- Not valid for area rugs or sectional sofas
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
Technicians remove small furniture before vacuuming and cleaning carpets with a nontoxic, hypoallergenic soap. Afterward, the carpets may require up to two hours to dry. See a list of valid service areas here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 25 miles of zip code 80234. 48-hour cancellation notice required. Valid only for residential cleaning. Valid for up to 320 square feet per room. Not valid for area rugs, sectional sofa extra. Condos/apartments on the 3rd floor or higher require a working elevator. Unused square footage cannot be applied toward additional rooms. Extra fee applies for pet sanitizer, soil retardant, and red out. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pristine Carpet Cleaning
Though he’d spent 25 years lifting stains from carpets, Ed Kasser couldn’t get rid of his calling. He and his wife had retired, but soon enough his sons returned from the Marines and wanted to go back into the family business. So Ed reenlisted, starting Pristine Carpet Cleaning with his sons and calling in the reserves—his daughter. During each cleaning session, the Kasser clan uses non-toxic, hypoallergenic cleaners—keeping kids and pets safe—and ensure a thorough coverage by removing all furniture from the room, except for burdensome items such as pianos, wall units, and alien monoliths.