What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Keep Your Teeth Healthy, If You Need Them
Today’s Groupon gets you smiling brighter than the sun enveloping all of Saturn's moons: receive a full checkup and cleaning from Dr. Priti Naik. With today’s deal, $59 gets you a dental exam, cleaning, and digital x-rays (a combined $260 value) at Dr. Naik's beautiful new office in Tyson's Corner.
Unlike street-corner dentists, who clean their tools in shallow streams and insist you pay in diamonds, Dr. Naik will ensure that you are comfortable throughout the exam. Education is part of her mission: during the checkup, she takes photos of your pearlies with a small, camera-tipped wand, then displays the images on a chair-side monitor to explain her findings. Dr. Naik also uses digital x-rays, which allow her to instantly view and enlarge images of your chompers, while reducing your exposure to radiation by about 80–90%, enough to prevent gigantism—that should have you nice and relaxed for your cleaning. The soothing surroundings of Dr. Naik's sleek, comforting new office should help too.
During the dental examination, you'll be screened for oral cancer, gum disease, tooth decay, and more. A thorough cleaning removes tartar and plaque, and a finishing polish gets rid of any remaining stains and leaves your pearly whites pearly, white, and white.
Note: Deal valid for new patients only.
- Dr. Naik was extremely professional and kind natured. She made a visit to the dentist seem like a cup of tea, painless and relaxing! You should see this office! Great state of the art equipment, TV's in every chair, and I can even check my email as I wait! – Patient Review 5, Dr. Oogle
- Dr. Naik is Awesome!!!! She is very gentle and was very patient. She took the time to listen and i had a pain free experience which is unusual for a dentist visit if you know what i mean.....and her office is gorgeous and so calming. – sharon o., Insider Pages
- Dr. Naik is the most gentle dentist I have ever encountered. I went in to the office with great trepidation and left looking forward to coming back to have the rest of my dental work done. – janm vienna, DemandForce
Keep Your Teeth Healthy, If You Need Them
Thanks to modern denture technology and processed foods, teeth are no longer necessary. In fact, teeth may be more trouble than they’re worth, considering that the cost of a new pair of dentures is less than a pack of down-market baseball cards. Should you for some reason remain interested in keeping your teeth clean and useable, be sure to steer clear of the following common tooth-damagers:
- Gettin’ punched
- Incentives for tooth grinding, such as unwelcome legal verdicts
- Personal dentistry competitions
- Chewing bricks to impress your backup dancers
- Traditional marriage-ceremony molar exchanges
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 23, 2010. Amount paid never expires. New patients only. Limit 1 per customer. May buy multiple as gifts. Must schedule appointment. Preferred time subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.