All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 19, 2011
Reviewed June 28, 2016
Reviewed April 14, 2015
What You'll Get
- $68 for a 90-minute massage at the location of your choice, or in-studio at Pro Massage Now (up to an $135 value)
- As traveling massage therapists, ProMassageNow.com provides a variety of massage services for clients in their own space, as well as in its Hendersonville studio
- A licensed, professional staff, using a variety of different massage modalities, identifies and targets the source of your pain
- With a 90-minute massage ($135 for on location, $105 for in-studio), choose from ProMassageNow.com’s diverse menu of massage styles, including Swedish, lymph drainage, shiatsu, trigger point, deep tissue, and sports
- Relaxing and calming body treatment
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 19, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Reservation required; subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation notice. Valid only within 30 miles of downtown Nashville or additional fees apply. Not valid for Hot Stone. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pro Massage & Chiropractic
Chiropractic care encompasses more than just backbones, as it encompasses several systems including skeletal, muscular, and nervous. Pro Massage & Chiropractic focuses on this concept and utilizes several forms of treatment: spinal adjustment, ultrasound, and electrical muscle stimulation just to name a few. These techniques focus on the fact that 90% of misalignment come from day-to-day, routine activities.
Although Pro Massage & Chiropractics' licensed massage therapists are each trained in multiple modalities, they all specialize in one thing: customizing sessions to suit their clients' needs. They accomplish a truly tailored experience by mixing and matching strokes from their arsenal of approaches. For clients who want a relaxing visit, the staff may focus on Swedish maneuvers. Deep-tissue kneading and the sports modality, alternatively, may be in order for those afflicted with aches and pains. Therapists also specialize in treating chronic pain and discomfort with myofascial trigger-point therapy, which works to ease bodies at specific points of tension. The therapists happily cater to people with hectic schedules. They offer late appointments and readily render on-location massages by visiting patients’ homes, offices, hotels, and hotel pillow forts supported by stacks of room-service food.