For $89, today's side deal gets you a full set of eyelash extensions from ProSkin Esthetics and Laser Center (a $200 value).
- Eyelash extensions add length, thickness, fullness, and flair to natural lashes
- Uses finest-grade synthetic silk or mink lashes with natural J-shape curl or a C curl
- Choose from varying lengths of lashes (8mm–12mm)
- Mix lengths to create natural, round appearance or dramatic cat-eye effect
- Eyelashes applied one by one
- A full set of extensions ranges from 50–80 lashes per eye and takes up to three hours to complete
- Uses a non-irritating, fumeless, surgical adhesive to bond extensions to natural lashes
- Extensions last from three to eight weeks depending on hair growth
Though there are no online user reviews for ProSkin Esthetics and Laser Center, customers had this to say about their experiences:
- I've always had short, stubby lashs [sic] and now they are long and beautiful! Everything I have always wanted. – Shira R.
- I love my lash extensions, they really make my eyes pop! I am sending in the rest of my wedding party! – Susan M.
- Love, love, love my new lashes. Will definitely be back for a fill. I will be sending some friends over, too! – Brenna S.
ProSkin Esthetics and Laser Center
Every staff member at ProSkin Esthetics and Laser Center boasts one of two titles: Aveda-trained aesthetician or nationally certified laser specialist. Some even tout both. Their dual skills allow the spa to offer clients both naturally derived and technologically advanced beauty services. Guests can opt to schedule a free consultation before any of these treatments, though the specialists require it before they will expose age spots, unwanted hair, or tattoos to the spa's FDA-approved lasers. Aestheticians also set a mandate with their facials—all clients will receive an upper-body, hand, and arm massage as skincare products nourish needy pores and directionally challenged skincare products nourish nearby pillowcases.
1057 Grand Ave.
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55105Get Directions