What You'll Get
Like baking a cake, mixing a drink requires precise measurements and the restraint to not ingest so many ingredients that you ruin your own birthday party. Become a power-mixer with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$25 for an online bartending course (a $99.50 value)
- Video demonstrations and audio lessons
- Step-by-step guide course results in certification<p>
$49 for an online bartending course and a mixing kit (a $169.45 value)
- Everything included in the above deal
- Kit with a shaker, pint glass, bottle pours, strainer, jigger, and mixing spoon<p>
$69 for a six-hour Introduction to Bartending class (a $195 value)
- Saturday 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Covers pouring, mixing, garnishes, and customer service
- Learn about liquors and how to make more than 25 cocktails<p>
$99 for a two-week bartending course (up to a $495 value)
- Held Monday through Friday 1 p.m.–4 p.m. or 6 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Learn more than 150 cocktail recipes, standard industry practices, customer service, and responsible serving
- Lifetime job-placement assistance<p>
_Though Professional Bartenders School sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available._
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 16, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Professional Bartenders School
In bar classrooms outfitted with real equipment and experienced instructors, the students at Professional Bartenders School learn to mix, pour, and serve their way into the barkeeping industry. Courses ranging from six hours to two weeks instill pupils with the tenets of professional drinksmanship, such as free pouring, drink recipes, and customer service. Students fill glasses with spurts from soda guns, simulated liquor from real bottles, and garnishes carved from organic plastic lemons as they learn drink recipes and mixing techniques. Upon certification, newly minted bartenders receive lifetime job-placement help, with access to a database of hospitality employers.