The finest drinks are often topped with a colorful garnish, such as a lemon twist, a stuffed olive, or a cocktail sword wrested from a pebble by a miniature king. Learn how to make a legendary libation with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$69 for a six-hour Introduction to Bartending class (a $195 value)
- Saturday or Sunday 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Covers pouring, mixing, garnishes, and customer service
- Learn about liquors and how to make more than 25 cocktails<p>
$99 for a two-week bartending course (a $495 value)
- Held Monday through Friday 1 p.m.–4 p.m. or 6 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Learn more than 150 cocktail recipes, standard industry practices, customer service, and responsible serving
- Lifetime job-placement assistance<p>
Professional Bartenders School
In bar classrooms outfitted with real equipment and experienced instructors, the students at Professional Bartenders School learn to mix, pour, and serve their way into the barkeeping industry. Courses ranging from six hours to two weeks instill pupils with the tenets of professional drinksmanship, such as free pouring, drink recipes, and customer service. Students fill glasses with spurts from soda guns, simulated liquor from real bottles, and garnishes carved from organic plastic lemons as they learn drink recipes and mixing techniques. Upon certification, newly minted bartenders receive lifetime job-placement help, with access to a database of hospitality employers.