Choose from Five Options
- $69 for a six-hour holiday-themed mixology class for one ($195 value)
- $120 for a six-hour holiday-themed mixology class for two ($390 value)
- $200 for a six-hour holiday-themed mixology class for four ($780 value)
- $99 for two-week bartending certification course for one ($495 value)
- $169 for two-week bartending certification course for two ($990 value)
Students learn to craft festive drinks, like a Candy Cane Shooter with Crème de Menthe and peppermint schnapps, in a holiday-themed mixology session.
During the two-week certification course, meanwhile, students learn more than 150 cocktail recipes, along with key industry practices and customer service techniques. The course includes with a certificate and lifetime job placement assistance. Classes runs Monday through Friday, either from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. or 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Professional Bartenders School
In bar classrooms outfitted with real equipment and experienced instructors, the students at Professional Bartenders School learn to mix, pour, and serve their way into the barkeeping industry. Courses ranging from six hours to two weeks instill pupils with the tenets of professional drinksmanship, such as free pouring, drink recipes, and customer service. Students fill glasses with spurts from soda guns, simulated liquor from real bottles, and garnishes carved from organic plastic lemons as they learn drink recipes and mixing techniques. Upon certification, newly minted bartenders receive lifetime job-placement help, with access to a database of hospitality employers.