When an Englishman exclaims “bully!”, the listener must interpret whether his bellow is a cry of satisfaction or a warning of imminent stampede. Watch dangerous bull action from a safe distance with today’s deal: for $17, you get a plaza-level ticket to see one day of the Professional Bull Riders U.S. Air Force Invitational at the AT&T Center. Pick from the dates below:
- Saturday, July 31, at 6:50 p.m.
- Sunday, August 1, at 2 p.m.
Whichever date you choose, you get a spot close to the action in sections 105–124, the plaza level, so that you can spot every gyration of man and beast locked in violent, passionate embrace. Redeem your printed Groupon or Groupon on iPhone at will-call before the event; a valid ID is required to do so. If you and your fellow Groupon bearers wish to sit together, you must all redeem at the will-call simultaneously with a minimum of pushing and shoving.
Bull riding distinguishes itself from shark surfing and surgical laser tag as one of the most dangerous sports in existence. Professional riders employ little more than chaps, a hard leather strap, and incredibly beefy thigh muscles in their attempt to stay fixed for at least eight seconds on nearly one ton of mammalian muscle and ruminant rage. This invitational—part of the rock 'em, sock 'em Built Ford Tough series—takes some of the sport's most eminent saddle-athletes and shoves them together in one arena to buck and be bucked by the best bulls in the business. This is one of many events leading up to the PBR World Finals, so you'll get many skilled thighmen competing under one roof for the ultimate prize. Watch the action unfold in person and tremble with more nail-devouring tension than a spider caught in a butterfly net.
The Professional Bull Riders U.S. Air Force invitational event is an excellent outing for families with children, as the future adults will always remember their first glimpse of a live-action bull. It’s also a great Canada Day gift for any maple-swilling cousins who enjoy high-flying entertainment. If you’ve never been to a bull-riding event, take your office mates out for a day or night that will be all the talk around the water boiler for weeks to come.
More than 1,300 Ticketmaster users give Professional Bull Riders 4.4 out of five stars:
- My girls and I had a great time! We have never been to an event like this so we weren't too sure what all was going to take place. We had fun watching these brave guys ride those dangerous bulls. – MissyH74
- My friends and I had so much fun. We went for the entire weekend and couldn't describe it as anything other than amazing. One of my friends had never seen or been to PBR before. She thought it was the greatest thing ever. None of us can wait until next year. – emackey
- Nothing beats attending a PBR event in person. – LLMCA
1 AT&T Center
San Antonio, Texas 78219Get Directions