When an Englishman exclaims “bully!” the listener must interpret whether his bellow is a cry of satisfaction or a warning of imminent stampede. Watch dangerous bull action from a safe distance with today’s deal: for $15, you get a ticket to see one day of the Professional Bull Riders Tulsa Express Classic (a $25 value) at the BOK Center. Pick from the dates below:
- Friday, July 16, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, July 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, July 18, at 2 p.m.
Whichever date you choose, you get a spot in the upper-level seating-area sections 301–314 or 326–328, above the rodeo and superb for spotting man and beast locked in violent embrace. Bull riding distinguishes itself from shark surfing and surgical-laser tag as one of the most dangerous sports in existence. Professional riders employ little more than tight-fitting chaps, a hard leather strap, and incredibly beefy thigh muscles in their attempt to stay fixed for at least eight seconds on nearly one ton of mammalian muscle and ruminant rage.
This bonanza, part of the rock-'em sock-'em Built Ford Tough series, takes some of the sport's most eminent straddle-athletes and crams them together in one arena to buck and be bucked by the best bulls in the business. This is one of many events leading up to the PBR World Finals, so you'll get many skilled thigh-men competing under one roof for the ultimate prize. Watch the action unfold in person and tremble with more nail-devouring tension than a spider caught in a butterfly net.
Redeem your printed Groupon or Groupon on iPhone at will-call before the event; a valid ID is required to do so. If you and your fellow Groupon bearers wish to sit together, you must all redeem at will-call simultaneously.
More than 1,300 Ticketmaster users give Professional Bull Riders 4.4 stars:
- My girls and I had a great time! We have never been to an event like this so we weren't too sure what all was going to take place. We had fun watching these brave guys ride those dangerous bulls. – MissyH74
- My friends and I had so much fun. We went for the entire weekend and couldn't describe it as anything other than amazing. One of my friends had never seen or been to PBR before. She thought it was the greatest thing ever. None of us can wait until next year. – emackey
- Nothing beats attending a PBR event in person. – LLMCA