Exceptional steam-cleaning system enables dirt, grime, allergens, pet stains, and odor removal from carpets and rugs
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: Valid only within 25 miles of zip code 30901.
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Additional charges may apply for services outside milage area.
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
Need To Know
About Professional Clean Care
With more than 25 years in business, Professional Clean Care keeps homes sanitary and spotless with thorough carpet, duct, furniture, and tile cleaning. IICRC-certified technicians move and replace furniture before and after flushing dust and grit from rug fibers, lift stains from fabrics, banish fleas, and shield upholstery from future messes with Scotchgard.