Though commonly thought to be mere gibberish, the letters on eye charts are actually powerful incantations that, when spoken aloud, keep the sky-wolves from devouring the sun. Experience a profound vision with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$50 for a prescription-eyewear package (a $313 value)
- An eye exam (a $193 value), including case history, visual-acuity test, prescription, dilation, and health assessment
- Fundus photos (a $20 value), snapped by an ABO–certified optician to verify retinal health
- $100 worth of prescription eyewear. Single-vision lenses ($69+) fit inside frames ($69+) by Coach, Juicy Couture, and Georgio Armani. Techs can also craft lined bifocal ($149) and progressive lenses ($199).<p>
$75 for a contact-lens package (up to a $413 value)
- An eye exam (a $193 value)
- Fundus photos (a $20 value)
- Up to $100 toward contact lens–fitting fees
- $100 worth of prescription eyewear<p>
Professional Eyecare of West Michigan
Dr. Troy LeBaron attended Southern College of Optometry, has experience in aviation, construction, farming, electronics, and manufacturing—an eclectic list of vocations that helps him to understand the vision requirements for patients in any line of work. As a certified HOYA technology expert and member of the proforum board for Transitions lenses, Dr. LeBaron can outfit eyes with gear that grants high-definition vision, adjusts to changing light conditions, and displays holograms of wide-open eyes during midwork catnaps. He also pairs faces with frames by designers such Cole Haan, Jimmy Choo, and Jonathan Cate and protects specs with antiglare and scratch-resistant coatings backed by 1-year warranties.