Great alternative to a plastic surgery, this non-invasive treatment is created to increase firmness of problematic body areas
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Laser-Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Valid treatment areas: Abs, sides, thighs, and arms.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
- Expected results: Aims to contour the body, tighten the skin, stimulate collagen, renew skin cell, and improve circulation.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Professional Image & Laser Care
When it comes to hair, Dr. Mark D. Baxa and his staff at Professional Image & Laser Care can give and also take away. Their services include everything from transplant therapy to laser hair-removal treatments, which are less painful than waxing and less boring than a tour of the velcro factory. But hair isn't the only focus. The staff also rejuvenates skin during spa services such as microdermabrasion, Botox injections, photofacials, and VeinGogh spider-vein treatments.