What You'll Get
Going to fitness boot camp is a safe way to work out, unlike doing pull-ups on a streetlight or fighting public-disturbance charges. Lift lawfully with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a one-month boot-camp training package (a $231.99 total value)
$84 for a two-month boot-camp training package (a $435.98 total value)
- Unlimited boot-camp classes from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. Monday–Friday (a $197 value/month)
- Membership to training-and-tutorials website (a $6.99 value/month), which includes instructional videos, PowerPoint presentations, articles on science and exercise, and a question-and-answer database
- Four wellness e-books (a $28 value)
- Health and Wellness: Nutrition Guide
- Nutrient Timing: The Future of Sports Nutrition
- Weight Loss Secrets Revealed
- Postpartum and pregnancy fitness guide<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 21, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required. Must activate by 6/20/12, membership expires 1 month from activation for 1-month option and 2 months from activation for 2-month option. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Proforce Athletics
After honing his own brawn on Portland fields during college and arena football, certified personal trainer DeShawn Fontleroy began Proforce Athletics to craft training programs centered on helping patrons whip into shape for their activity of choice. DeShawn blends traditionally effective drills with the latest advancements in athletic science and strategies for mental health to train athletes. Within an encouraging setting, the enthusiastic trainers motivate guests to sharpen sports-related techniques in tailored routines, priming muscles and endurance for martial-arts jabs, baseball swings, sprints, and doing the hand jive. The trainers also provide online Proforce memberships, which can supplement physical coaching with a catalogue of fitness tutorials, including articles, downloadable e-books, and step diagrams of trendy touchdown dances.