- 60-Minute Traditional Thai Massage
- Fully clothed oil-less massage, performed on a cushioned floor mat
- 90-Minute Thai Massage with Herbal Rejuvenation Treatment
- Uses Thai herbal compresses, soft balls filled with a blend of steamed Thai herbs that are pressed into muscles.
- Herbs typically include tamarind, kaffir leaves, lemongrass, ginger, and eucalyptus
- Herbal press used in conjunction with choice of Thai massage; extra fee for Swedish or deep-tissue massage
Project Zen aims to provide a serene sanctuary where clients can complement Western medicinal regimes with Eastern healing practices that coordinate internal harmony with preventative massage services. Stepping inside the spa, clients will notice its rich red tapestries and bright gold pillows, which exude an opulence matched only by drinking red wine out of a solid gold sippy cup. Project Zen, like its sister spa in Thailand, pampers patrons and aims to improve their overall wellness with treatments such as Japanese shiatsu, a brand of acupressure involving languid thumb, palm, knee, and feet strokes. In addition, an in-house line of bath and body products blended from coconut oil and flowers are used during deep-tissue and Swedish massages.