These Botox injections are formulated to temporarily reduce the appearance of fine lines without affecting facial movements
About This Deal
- Performed by Registered Nurse or Physician’s Assistant.
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections include crow’s feet, fine lines, and wrinkles around the eyes and lines on the the forehead.
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
About Prolase Laser Clinic
Prolase Laser Clinic specializes in services such as laser hair removal, dermal filler injectables, and an array of other aesthetic services. The clinic's specialists take pride in using the on-trend laser-technology solutions not only in hair or tattoo removal, but also in aesthetic treatments of skin conditions, vein treatment, and skin tightening. WIth more than 10 years of experience, the specialized staff has performed over 200,000 laser hair removal treatments. Prolase Laser Clinic is also one of Allergan Top 250 Providers, performing impeccable dermal filler procedures.