Promised Land Safari Park provides fun for the whole family featuring a 120-acre drive-thru park, a parakeet aviary, and a petting zoo
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Drive Thru Park, Petting Zoo, Bottle Feeding, and Parakeet Paradise
- Adult tickets valid for customers ages 13-54; child tickets valid for customers ages 2-12
- Free admission for children under 2
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Tax assessed upon redemption. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Promised Land Safari Park
Awarded Trip Advisor's Certificate of Excellence three years in a row and counting, Promised Land Safari Park offers each visitor a unique experience at a family-owned park. The focus here is on the preservation of a variety of dwindling species, with numerous opportunities for animal interaction and education from professionally trained handlers. Admission to the park includes the following:
- Drive Thru Park: As you drive through the 120-acre park, you'll be surrounded by rare and endangered animals from around the world, including bison, kangaroo, elk, camels, and fallow deer.
- Parakeet Paradise: Every visitor also receives a complimentary parakeet stick to feed the hundreds of birds in the free-flight aviary.
- Petting Zoo: You'll get to pet and feed a bustling population of tropical birds, reptiles, prairie dogs, and other animals in this area.