Choose from Three Options
- $56.99 for a Pronto Annual Pedal Membership for one person ($85 value)
- $31.98 for three Groupons, each good for one 3-Day Access Pass ($48 value)
- $15.99 for three Groupons, each good for one 24-hour Access Pass ($24 value)
The Annual membership includes:
- One year of unlimited trips under 30 minutes
- Green member key
- Free helmet rentals
- One 24-Hour Access Pass to share with friends and family
- Exclusive deals at local bike shops and other businesses
24-Hour Access Pass and 3-Day Access Passes include:
- Unlimited 30-minute trips within 24 hours
*Trips over 30 minutes will incur usage fees—click to see usage fees.
Pronto Cycle Share
500 bikes. 50 stations. 24/7/365 access. Those impressive numbers just about sum up the appeal of Pronto Cycle Share, Seattle's bikeshare system designed to serve commuters, visitors, errand-runners, and everyday fun-havers. Riders can use the service to avoid the daily grind of rush hour traffic or check out scenic city views. But there are a few other stats worth noting when you're ready to check out a friendly green bike yourself:
0: Seconds you will spend worrying about locks, logistics, and bike maintenance or repair.
7: Number of speeds on a Pronto bike, giving you the freedom to set your own pace. Each bike also has a bell, front and rear flashing lights, and a front rack for storing all the smiles people give you on the street.
30: Number of cost-free minutes every time you hop on a Pronto. Similar to a bus or light rail, Pronto is designed to get you from point A to point B, making trips fast, easy, fun, and affordable.
100 billion: Number of neurons in the average human brain.
Have more questions? Watch Pronto safety and educational so you can pedal like a pro.