Slow motion adds dramatic effect to a scene, which explains why so many action heroes exit car washes completely soaked from trying to roll up their windows. Prepare for a climactic car cleansing with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a Super Clean wash (a $50 value)
- Hand wash and wax
- Cleaning and dressing of rims and tires
- Interior vacuuming and wipe down
- Leather conditioning or shampoo for two front seats
- Shampoo for mats
- Vinyl conditioning for all of the dash and console<p>
$60 for an Auto Spa Supreme detailing (a $125 value)
- Everything in the above package
- Full leather or shampoo for all seats
- Shampoo for all mats and carpet
- Vinyl conditioning on all dash and console
- Carnauba wax application<p>
Yellow and blue signage near the parking lots of shopping malls, offices, and entertainment centers indicates the presence of ProntoWash Eco AutoSpa, a car wash and detailing powerhouse that boasts more than 350 operations worldwide. Its business model revolves around accessibility—ProntoWash sets up shop where cars already are, saving drivers time and preserving all the gas and corn dogs that engines would have otherwise consumed during a trip to a traditional car wash. Helming special yellow Washing Karts, the company's technicians use biodegradable detergent and about a pint of low-pressure water to render each car clean. They also care for cars by vacuuming carpets, restoring headlights, stuffing multivitamins inside ailing glove compartments, and making arrangements to hit the road with their mobile car-wash service.