What You'll Get
If the game Monopoly taught us anything, it’s that owning a car is a responsibility equal to that of owning a dog (or a thimble) and that free parking is something that happens to other people. Pass go with today’s Groupon to Propark America. Choose from the following options:
- For $85, you get one month of parking at 21 Cook Street in Brooklyn (a $175 value).
- For $85, you get one month of parking at 171 W. 230th Street in the Bronx (a $175 value).
- For $99, you get one month of parking at 1630 E. 15th Street in Brooklyn (a $215 value).
- For $99, you get one month of parking at 111 Lawrence Street in Brooklyn (a $225 value).
- For $99, you get one month of parking at 1712 E. 14th Street in Brooklyn (a $230 value).
- For $99, you get one month of parking at 121 W. 125th Street in Manhattan (a $235 value).
- For $125, you get one month of parking at 42 East River Piers in Manhattan (a $250 value)
- For $199, you get one month of parking at 515 W. 59th Street in Manhattan (a $450 value).
Propark America safely shelters vehicles in facilities across 14 states, with ample auto havens strategically scattered throughout New York City. Practicing parking since 1984 and stowing New Yorkers’ cars since 2001, Propark rescues wheeled conveyances from the unpredictable packs of parking tickets and pigeon vandals roaming the city streets. A cohesive corporate environmental policy informs the company’s green policies, which include using solar-powered equipment at several facilities as well as screwing energy-efficient bulbs into the ceilings and cleaning with low-flow water systems. With a month of parking, automobiles can enjoy a secure place to hunker down, switch off transmissions, and dream of soaring above BQE rush hours with the jetpack hubcaps of the future.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 15, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only at location purchased. New clients only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.