Passengers can see Los Angeles from a double-decker tour bus, as well as get off at any of the 13 stops and get back on the bus later
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Ticket holders can see the city at their own pace, getting off or back on a double-decker tour bus.
- Departure time: the bus travels between stops all day; the full tour lasts approximately 2 hours
- Proper Sightseeing Tour Center
- Rock Walk (Guitar Center)
- Comedy Store/Sunset Strip
- Mel’s Diner/Sunset Strip
- Whiskey A Go Go
- West Hollywood
- 3rd Street/Beverly Hills
- Beverly Center
- La Brea Tar Pits/LACMA
- Original Farmers Market/The Grove
- Melrose Shopping/World of Fruit
- Paramount Studios
- Hollywood & Vine/Pantages Theatre
- Adult tickets are valid for ages 13 and up, child tickets for ages 7–12
- Free admission for children aged 6 and under
- What to bring: water, sunscreen, hat, camera
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Guests should call prior to purchase to ensure availability. Valid only Monday-Friday. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Proper Sightseeing
Proper Sightseeing invites travelers to experience the extraordinary sights and learn the rich history of L.A. Aboard their stylish and comfortable hop-on, hop-off, double-decker open-top tour bus, visitors have the freedom to explore one of the globe’s most creative and expressive cities in a manner—and at a speed—that suits their interests. From plush, comfortable seats, visitors can catch glimpses of Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and West Hollywood as Proper Sightseeing's pre-recorded professional tour guide entertains and educates them on these iconic enclaves.