Professional house maintenance company offers a variety of services including carpet cleaning for both residential and commercial housing
About This Deal
- Service radius: within 30 miles of zip code 63303
- Do they move furniture?: Yes, no fee
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? We offer state of the art truck mount steam cleaning that comes with a mild detergent, deodorizer and color brightener. We also offer a deep clean for problem areas or high traffic lanes a sanitizer for pet oder or mold or mildew and we also offer a scotchgard that comes with a warranty. ProSteam also offers tile and grout, air duct, hardwood floor, upholstery and oriental rug cleaning along with carpet stretching and repairs.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? I have always loved making a difference in customers homes. Giving people the joy of having clean carpets.
What do you love most about your job? I love working with people.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? I’ve had customers so amazed at how clean we can get there carpets or how well we have removed per oder or stains from there carpet.