Trained professional aims to remove all dirt from a carpet to give it a stain-free look using the steam cleaning technique
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: Valid only within 30 miles of zip code 75070.
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
The owner, Jason Yarbrough, tries to use his expertise from many years of carpet cleaning and restoration to provide high-quality services to the local community. Besides carpet care, he offers a wide range of other services such as air duct cleaning, pet urine removal, flood restoration, and fire damage repair. He uses steam as the main technique of cleaning for the best results.