- $215 for a four-day holiday sports camp for one ($350 value)
The sports camp takes place 9 a.m.–4 p.m. from Monday, December 28, to Thursday, December 31. (For an additional fee, parents can arrange for care for an hour before and/or after the camp session.)
All equipment is provided at Saint Peter’s University’s indoor tennis center. Check out the daily schedule:
- 9 a.m.–10:15 a.m.: tennis
- 10:15 a.m.–10:30 a.m.: break/snack
- 10:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m.: open gym (basketball, dodge ball, kickball, badminton, tennis)
- 11:45 a.m.–12:45 p.m.: lunch
- 1 p.m.–2 p.m.: Fun Zone (TV, card games, arts and crafts)
- 2:15 p.m.–2:45 p.m.: fitness (running drills, endurance games, jump rope)
- 3 p.m.–4 p.m.: indoor swimming pool
For additional cost, child care services available.
- Before Care: 8am-9am - After Care: 4pm-6pm - $10/per hour per camper. If interested in before and/or after care, please contact ProsToYou Tennis at Marco@ProsToYou.com.
A Chat with ProsToYou Tennis
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? ProsToYou Tennis is one of the premier tennis instruction providers in the area. ProsToYou Tennis partners with the USTA to implement the best teaching curriculum for players of all ages and skill levels.
What is the experience customers can expect? ProsToYou Tennis customers can expect to have fun! ProsToYou Tennis is not only a tennis training instruction company, but also a place to have fun while learning the game of tennis.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? Giving back to the local communities by providing high-quality tennis instruction to players of all ages and skill levels.
What do you love most about your job? Teaching the youth and exposing them to the game of tennis.
870 Montgomery St
Jersey City, NJ 07306