All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 23, 2016
Reviewed February 5, 2016
Reviewed January 22, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for one round-trip ticket (up to $43 value)
- $49 for two round-trip tickets (up to $86 value)
- Season starts Thursday, June 25, and runs seven days a week
- Departs from Plymouth at 10 a.m. and from Provincetown at 4:30 p.m.
- Children under 4 ride free.
- Bikes allowed free of charge
- Leashed, well behaved dogs free of charge with reservation
- Ferry rides are approximately 75-minutes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Plymouth-Provincetown Fast Ferry
In about half the time as it takes to drive from Plymouth to Provincetown, the Provincetown Fast Ferry gets passengers started on day trips or summer vacations in comfort. Ninety minutes after leaving the State Pier, the powerful boat arrives on the shores of Provincetown and the Outer Cape, where beaches, shopping, restaurants, nightlife, and lots of free sand await. Passengers are welcome to bring their bikes, and even their leashed, well behaved pups.